Full-time Paid Social Media/PR Intern (Boston)
As a full-time social media and PR intern, you will be an integral part of our marketing team. This position is perfect for a recent college graduate or college student taking a gap year. This position reports to ArtLifting’s co-founder, and the Director of Marketing. This position is based in Boston.
- Grow ArtLifting’s social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Generate new content including interviews with artists and clients, blog and social media content
- Test and report the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Responsible for developing ArtLifting’s national and local press relations. This includes writing press releases, PR pitches and contacting reporters.
- Assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics or other marketing reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. When assigned a broad task, you have the ability to make it your own and lead the implementation.
- Goes above and beyond to reach personal KPIs
- An eye for art and design
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title and your name as the subject line.
ArtLifting is a social enterprise that supports artists impacted by homelessness and disabilities. As a for-profit for-purpose start-up, we believe in the ‘business for good’ model. We’re an award-winning start-up that has received national coverage in the New York Times and the Today Show. We offer office wall art, corporate merchandise and image licensing for socially conscious companies. Our clients include LinkedIn, Google, Starbucks, Microsoft, and Staples.